We at Consumers Electronics simply love what we do…which means we love helping our customers. We are a TV repair and home theater installation business in Jacksonville, Florida.
We come to your house and service your television on site, so you can be assured that your TV will be fixed quickly in the comfort of your own home.
We have a large service area that covers Jacksonville, Orange Park, Northside, Southside, Westside, Mandarin, Julington Creek, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Mayport, and beyond.
If you have any questions regarding the repair or installation of any of your entertainment electronics, give us a try. In many cases, it is far more economical to simply have us fix your television than to pay for a brand new one. We service every brand of television regardless of whether you have a Sony, Samsung, Vizio, LG, Mitsubishi, or Panasonic.
Consumers Electronics can fix different types of televisions, including: LCD, LED, 4K, HDTV, DLP, 3DTV, Projection, and Plasma. Whatever your issue, we are equipped to handle it quickly, affordably, and professionally.
We can help you with any repair your television needs, such as:
- No picture on the TV screen
- No power to the television set
- Malfunctioning HDMI / USB / audio inputs
- Service messages appearing on the TV screen
- Error lights
- TV has a picture without audio
- Television has audio without picture
- And many more
We will make every effort to assist you as promptly and affordably as possible.
Signs You Need To Get Your TV Repaired
People often let small issues with their television sets go, until those issues become large ones, and the TVs get thrown in the garbage. That isn’t necessary, though. It would be a lot cheaper to simply get your TV repaired versus buying a brand new one – and the sooner you catch an issue, the better (and also, cheaper). Wondering if your TV needs to be repaired? Here’s four signs to help you out.
- Flicker or Static: A flicker may be across the entire screen, where the whole screen flashes pixelated or blacked out, or else just on a small part of the screen. Static usually comes in the form of great, white, or black pixels that get in the way of normal screen viewing. There are numerous reasons for this, and we can often diagnose and repair the problem. Whether it is a loose wire, a bulb inside the television, or another component that may be going…our licensed repairman can have it back to normal in no time.
- Small Color or Viewing Issues: If the color of your screen is a little off, or if there is a small but several discolored area on your screen, you may want to get your TV repaired. This issue could be something as simple as a wiring issue, or something to do with the screen itself. Our repairman will dispatch from Orange Park, meet you in the comfort of your own home, diagnose the cause of the problem, and will fix the issue in your home on the spot.
- Sound Isn’t As Loud As It Once Was (Or It’s Fuzzy): The sound is another thing that could be going wrong on your television. Maybe it isn’t as loud as it once was, or the sound is fuzzy. Maybe the sound doesn’t work at all. These are tell-tale signs you need to get your TV checked and repaired. Sound issues are almost always caused by loose or faulty wiring, or damaged speakers. On some sets, speakers are easily replaced. On almost all, they are easily repaired.
- The Obvious: Broken Screen, TV Won’t Turn On: These two reasons are obvious signs you need to get your TV repaired – and they’re also the main reason TVs in Jacksonville get thrown to the curb. Instead of throwing away your television set when the screen breaks or it just won’t turn on anymore, look to get it repaired instead. It will save you a lot of money, and is much more convenient than having to shop around for a new set.